A new schedule for producing our Neighbourhood Plan
The Steering Group has revised their schedule for producing the Neighbourhood Plan. This has come about since engaging the services of Sally Chapman, a Neighbourhood Plan consultant. The high level dates are as follows: -
- Finish writing the draft plan and supporting documents - End December 2019
- Finish reviewing the documents and apply modifications - Mid February 2020
- Regulation 14 Consultation - Mid February 2020 to End March 2020
- Update Neighbourhood Plan from feedback received - End March 2020 to Mid April 2020
- Regulation 16 Independent Examination - End April 2020 to Early June 2020
- Preparation for Neighbourhood Plan Referendum - Early June 2020 to Early July 2020
- Gravenhurst Parish referendum on Neighbourhood Plan - Early July 2020
- Central Bedfordshire Council adopts Gravenhurst Neighbourhood Plan - Mid July 2020
You, as Gravenhurst residents, will be involved in the Regulation 14 Consultation and the referendum on the Neighbourhood Plan.
Please ensure you get involved in these very important activities.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Derek Blackwell (GNP Steering Group chair) on 01462 711629 / 07958 123284.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Parish Council and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Our statement on Website accessibility statement is available here .